Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Journey Begins


This post begins my journey from online educator to instructional design professional.  I recognize that to begin this transition I must understand where I am headed.  In an effort to better understand the Instructional Design, Technology and Online Learning field I have collected a few websites and blogs that I will use as regular resources.  My hope is that as my own knowledge grows and I add to my experiences I will eventually be able to contribute to these websites and blogs as a true Instructional Design professional and equal.

This blog site is called Experiencing E-Learning.  The blog has topics pertaining to e-learning and gives resources for collaboration with other e-learning professionals.  This particular July 2010 post focuses on Instructional Design and E-Learning, giving links to other blogs that focus on this topic.

Design for Learning is an Instructional Design Blog that focuses on E-Learning resources and discussion.  This is a blog that will give opportunities to network with other professionals as well as add to the resources available to enhance e-learning experiences.

Discovery Thru ELearning documents one Instructional Designers journey to create a LMS (Learning Management System) for an online educational environment.  

Learning In Bits is a website and blog by Instructional Design professionals who wish to highlight the need for the industry to recognize the process of learning as well as new research on learning.  By focusing on the learning process this website and blog gives resource suggestions that are in tune with the latest research on the learning process.  

No comments:

Post a Comment